Thou lookest far into eternity, with those bright dying eyes!
你用你那双明亮的垂死的眼睛遥望着永恒!
She stood on the cliff and gazed away out to the sea.
她站在悬崖上,遥望着大海.
Balthasar hurried off and Romeo turned to look towards Verona.
巴瑟萨匆匆离去了,罗密欧转身遥望维洛那城.
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light.
抬头遥望远方, 我看到一丝微弱的灯光.
Sal closes the novel sitting on a pier during sunset, looking west.
萨尔在日落时坐在水上码头, 遥望西部,为小说画上句号.
The expression should be dignified and gentle with deep, faithful , far - seeing eyes.
表情威严而文雅,有一双深深的 、 忠诚的 、 遥望远方的眼睛.
Many an evening by the waters did we watch the stately ships.
许多傍晚我们在海边遥望搁浅的船只.
Go outside and look at the sky.
走出门外遥望天空.
It's got a beautiful view overlooking the canal.
这儿遥望到美丽的运河.
Rising up through the air ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light.
弥漫在空气中,抬头遥望远方, 我看到微弱的灯光.
I looked up into the sky and saw the kite become smaller and smaller.
我遥望天空,只见风筝越来越小.
As the boat hadn't reached island, we could only see the grand image.
船未靠岸, 我们也只是能遥望他的高大雄壮.
In the outskirts of Kathmandu, there is a dilapidated pavilion a great view of whole city.
加德满都郊外,一破旧小停, 是极好的景点,可遥望整个市镇.
Warm smell of col it as, rising up through the air. Up ahead in the distance.
在前进中, 空气不断上升,穿越难关时,有了一种温馨而温暖的味道. 抬头遥望远方.
Inside, you can find your peace by looking wall at the river and the distant horizon.
在教堂内部, 你可以通过遥望河流和遥远的地平线达到安宁.