Bees moved , humming thoughtfully , from scarlet poppy to purple thistle.
蜜蜂在鲜红的罂粟花和艳紫的蓟草花之间飞舞嗡嗡低吟.
When these breezes reached the platform the palm - fronds would whisper.
微风吹到平台时,棕榈叶片发出簌簌的低吟.
The tires sang over the highway.
轮胎在公路上嚓嚓低吟.
Many a morning on the moorland did we hear the copses ring.
许多个清晨我们听到高沼地里灌木的低吟.
And the same wind sang and the same waves whitened.
同样的风低吟,同样的浪涌出白雪.
Piously got to sing, and to chant, for her destiny.
她虔诚地高歌且低吟, 唱着她的命运.
I love the soft wind's sighing.
我也爱听那柔风低吟.
He sat staring at the yellow, singing gaslight.
他坐在那里,眼睛直望着那煤气灯唧唧低吟的黄色火焰.
Tears of wind chill rain low moans.
泣雨低吟凄风吹.
Tell me not in mournful numbers.
别用悲伤的诗句对我低吟.
Your voice wanders in my heart, like muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.
你的语声飘荡在我的心里, 象那海水的低吟声绕缭在静听着的松林之间.
The voice, wanders in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.
(我的朋友), 你的话音飘荡在我的心间, 像那海水的低吟,绕在静听着的松林之间.
Your voice , my friend, wander in my heart, like the muffled sound of the sea among these listening pines.
我的朋友, 你的声音飘荡在我的心里, 宛若海水的低吟,萦绕在聆听着的松林间.
Rhythm and body staggered in a dark space, sounds like an elusive chant from centuries ago.
节奏和身体在黑暗的空间中交错, 破空的声音恍若隔世的低吟.
There is geometry in the humming of the strings. There is music theof the spheres.
琴弦低吟之中有几何. 球体间隙之中有音乐.