We took time to stop and admire the view.
我们特意驻足欣赏风景。
The police haven't really done anything for the black community in particular.
警方并未真正特意为黑人群体做什么.
You do not need to dress up for dinner.
你们不必特意盛装赴宴。
He called the Polaroid camera a godsend to his work.
他称宝丽来照相机是老天爷特意为他的工作赐予的宝贝。
We haven't specifically targeted school children.
我们尚未特意把学生定为我们的目标。
This ship was designed expressly for exploring the Arctic waters.
这艘船是为考察北极水域而特意设计的.
I say "boys" advisedly because we are talking almost entirely about male behaviour.
我特意说成“男孩们”因为我们几乎一直在讨论男性的行为。
She made a point of spending as much time as possible away from Osborne House.
她特意尽可能地不呆在奥斯本庄园。
He was very kind to me and seemed to go out of his way to help me.
他对我非常友善,似乎是特意帮我的忙。
I don't think I set out to come up with a different sound for each album. At the same time, I do have a sense of what is right for the moment.
我不觉得我一开始就特意为每张专辑设定了不同的曲风。然而,我确实知道当时想要的是什么感觉。
It wouldn't worry me if he came to my house, but I don't know if I would go out of my way to ask him.
我倒不介意他来我家,但我不知道自己是否会特意邀请他。
For he deliberately stamped upon the fuse and put it out.
原来他特意跑去踩那根引线,把火踩灭了.
He had come to England on purpose to find her.
他因为找她,特意跑到英国来.
In Chinese fashion, everything was orchestrated to suggest an approval and cooperation.
一切都按照中国方式经过特意安排,造成一种赞扬与合作的气氛.
He kept himself sober for the purpose - tolerably sober.
他还特意让自己保持清醒 -- 相当清醒.