Kournikova is poised to rewrite the tennis history books.
库尔尼科娃决心改写网球史。
I intend to rewrite the story for younger children.
我想为年纪更小的孩子改写这篇故事。
The teacher asked the students to rewrite the text.
老师要学生改写课文.
If we reword the telegram we can save one - third of the cost.
如果我们改写电报文字,费用能省 三分之一.
This book is adapted for beginners.
本书经过改写以适合初学者.
Can you do this poem into prose?
你能把这首诗改写成散文 吗 ?
This play is adapted from a novel.
这个剧本是根据一本小说改写的.
The House of Lords affirmed that the terms of a contract cannot be rewritten retrospectively.
上议院申明合同条款改写后不具备追溯效力。
You could make a real difference to someone's life by leaving them a generous legacy.
慷慨留下您的遗产,改写他人的人生。
As Orwell pointed out, history can be and often is rewritten to suit the needs of the present.
正如奥威尔指出的那样,历史能够而且经常被改写以迎合当下的需要。
He recomposed the editorial till dawn.
他改写社论直到天亮。
I rewrote his rough draft, which was published under my name.
我把他的草稿重新改写,并以我的名字发表了。
Thus history is continuously rewritten.
这样历史就需要不断改写.
I've often thought how naturally Dickens's novels could be made into plays.
我经常想狄更斯的小说可以十分自然地改写成剧本.
He suggested lines of approach: he translated and adapted.
他找到了入门的途径: 翻译和改写.