They were threatened with punishment if they disobeyed.
他们受到恐吓,如若违抗就会受到惩罚。
Given the opportunity, she might well have become an outstanding artist.
如若给她机会, 她是很可能会成为一位杰出的艺术家的.
If you don't believe it, wait and see.
如若不信, 请拭目以待.
So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
如若窥见我内心的黑暗,你该如何是好?
Otherwise, say environmentalists, the long - term costs could be far graver.
环境保护论者声称,如若不然, 从 长期 来看,费用会更加庞大.
Should you need further information , please contact saleswoman directly.
如若您需要酒店进一步的协助, 请随时与销售员联系.
If it were not for your guests all houses would be graves.
如若不是为了接待你的客人,所有的房屋都是坟墓.
If possible , on your part , at peace with all.
如若可能, 应尽力与众人和睦相处.
More prosecutions are expected, and, very likely, more revelations.
人们期待更多的审判, 而且, 如若可能的话, 更多的真象揭露.
Should the water pipe network as the person's vascular system.
如若把自来水管网当作人身的血管系统.
He is therefore forgiven, if late for a dinner party.
如若他参加宴会迟到了,就会因此而得到谅解.
If a man was considerate, we were considerate in return.
如若有人关心我们, 我们也知恩图报.
If you're in Windows, you might want to explore the Registry entry.
如若你在Windows状态下, 你可能要研究登记入口.
Lord, let me never , never , outlive my love for thee.
主, 我莫苟且偷生, 如若对你爱减退.
If except asks grant instruction.
如若不是请赐教.