Make up your mind, you can't have it both ways.
你决定吧,反正鱼与熊掌不可兼得。
We were going to wallpaper that room anyway.
反正我们本来就打算在那间屋里贴墙纸的。
Anyway, you're here; you might as well stay.
反正你已经在这儿了,那就留下来吧。
Somehow he always manages to outwit his opponents.
他反正总能设法智胜对手。
Believe it or not, that's the way it is.
信不信由你, 反正事情就是这样.
He left last Tuesday — at least, I think he did.
上星期二他离开了,反正我认为他已经走了.
" Well, anyhow, I rang the bell. ”
“ 好吧, 不管好歹, 反正我按铃了. ”
I'm certain David's told you his business troubles. Anyway, it's no secret that he owes money.
我敢肯定戴维已经告诉过你他生意上有麻烦了。反正他欠钱也不是什么秘密了。
I figured, why eat when I was going to puke it up again?
我在想反正还得吐出来,那干吗还吃呢?
If he doesn't want to go, he doesn't need to. We'll go anyway.
他不愿意去就算了, 咱们反正去.
I don't know just exactly how old his child is, but certainly not older than twenty.
他的孩子究竟多大我不清楚, 反正不超过20岁.
Well, I thought, I've already lost half my job, I might as well go the whole hog and lose it completely.
嗯,我想,反正我的工作已经丢了一半了,干脆一不做二不休,走人算了。
The comet is going to come back in 2061 and we are all going to be able to see it. Well, our offspring are, anyway.
彗星将在2061年返回,到时我们都看得到。噢,反正我们的子孙看得到。
In any case, mere control of the features was not enough.
反正, 仅仅控制面部表情是不够的.
" Oh, never mind who it was. Somebody told -- that's enough. "
“ 得了, 别管是谁干的, 反正有人已说出了那个秘密, 这就够了. ”