Now that the children have cleaned up, you can let them go.
孩子们已经梳洗了, 你可以让他们走了.
I'll just freshen ( myself ) up before dinner.
晚饭前我要去 梳洗 打扮一番.
The nurses came on their daily round of washing, changing, combing and prettifying the patients before the matron's inspection.
护士长查房以前,护士们要为病人梳洗 、 更衣 、 打扮,这成为每日例行的公事.
I'll just go and tidy myself up. " Charlotte said.
“我得去梳洗一下. ” 夏洛蒂说.
They returned to their hotel to freshen up.
他们回旅馆梳洗了一下.
He dressed himself laboriously every morning and afternoon.
他每天早晨和下午花不少工夫梳洗打扮.
" You have a bath there,'said he. " Now you can clean up when you get ready. "
“ 那边还有一间浴室, " 他说, " 等你准备好了,就可以去梳洗一下.
The poor girl might easily catch a chill , dressing in her own room in such weather.
这种天气, 孩子在她屋里梳洗会闹病的.
Scrubbed , dressed, and fed, Dummy , as all the household called her, proved to be quite pretty.
全家人都管她叫小哑巴.她梳洗过,换了衣服, 吃了饭, 原来是个眉清目秀的姑娘.
Do you mind if I freshen up before I go?
你介意我走之前梳洗打扮一下 吗 ?
Go and freshen yourself up before the guests arrive.
趁容人没到,你去梳洗一下.
They went back to the hotel to freshen themselves up.
他们回到旅馆去梳洗打扮一番.
Help me to groom the horses for the show this afternoon.
帮我梳洗打扮这些马参加今天下午的展出.
I must just go and freshen myself up before dinner.
吃晚饭之前我必须先去梳洗一番.
I must just go and freshen myself up before tea.
吃茶点之前我必须先去梳洗一番.