The secret that the priest had confided to him was a stunning piece of news.
神父吐露给他的秘密真是条惊天大新闻。
There would be no compulsion for them to keep moving.
到这时候便是天大的力量,也赶他们不动了.
Northing on earth could persuade me to take another holiday.
天大的事情也不能让我再去休一天假了.
It was daybreak before Fitzpiers and Suke Damson re - entered Little Hintock.
天大亮后,菲茨比尔斯和苏柯·丹逊才回到小辛托克.
I only have to see you, to think of you, and I can stand anything.
我只要想到你, 看见你, 天大的苦也可以忍下去.
The marriage would have been an abominable one, and the girl had had a blessed escape.
这姑娘的婚事是令人憎恶的, 现在能得以幸免是天大的喜事.
Upon my word , Fanny, you are in high luck to meet with such attention and indulgence!
说实话, 范妮, 你这样受抬举,真是天大的运气.
He's had David since the pup was six days old.
他从[大卫]还是一只6天大的小狗时就开始养它.
I'd be a God damned fool to live anywhere else.
我要是个天大的傻瓜才会到任何别的地方去住.
My memory had played a dirty trick on me.
我的记忆力跟我开了个天大的玩笑.
They took a hell of risk but it paid off.
他们冒了天大的风险,但最终成功了.
Stealing salt was considered major crime during some eras of history.
在历史上某些年代,偷盐被视为弥天大罪.
To add another twenty years, as Congress was considering, seemed patent nonsense.
要在此基础上再加20年, 正如国会正在考虑的, 似乎是天大的谬论.
One of my sows has a litter about three days old.
我的一头母猪生的几头小猪有三天大了.
The delays to the 787 have been a godsend for Airbus.
787的延期对空客而言是天大的好消息.