Margaret was always mischievous and set on her own individual course.
玛格丽特总是调皮捣乱,而且一意孤行。
I'm sorry my boy was acting up in your house yesterday.
很抱歉,我的儿子昨天在你家里捣乱.
Anyone who interrupts again will be escorted from the meeting.
任何人再捣乱都将被押出会场.
He was employed to chuck out any troublemakers.
他受雇把捣乱者赶走.
Hecklers interrupted her speech with jeering.
捣乱分子以嘲笑打断了她的讲话.
Don't make trouble with me!
别跟我捣乱!
I was a talentless spoiler. If I couldn't be good, why should they?
我是个无能的捣乱分子。如果我做不好,他们有什么理由表现好呢?
They seldom rock the boat or annoy the mayor or board of aldermen with unusual budget requests.
他们很少捣乱或提出过分的预算要求来为难市长或市议会.
The schools are in a terrible state . They produce nothing but rioters.
现在的学堂真坏极了,只制造出来一些捣乱人物.
You didn't mean to jiggle me, did you ?
你并不想跟我捣乱, 是 吗 ?
A few disruptive students can easily ruin a class.
只要有几个爱捣乱的学生,就能把全班搅乱.
The teacher just looks the other way whenever the children cause trouble.
每次孩子们捣乱,老师都装作没看见.
See if you can handle this young trouble - maker once and for all.
看看你能不能把那个小捣乱分子一劳永逸的打发走.
The boys did all sort of mischief immediately my back was turned.
我一转身孩子们就捣乱.
He's the chief trouble - maker; the others just follow his lead.
他是首要的捣乱分子, 其馀的人只是跟着学的.