It all sounded depressingly familiar to Janet.
对珍妮特来说,这一切听起来熟悉得叫人丧气。
Carrie was tired and dispirited, but now she could rest.
嘉莉又疲倦又丧气, 不过现在她可以休息了.
He was a young man with furtive eyes and a sullen look.
这人很年青,贼眉鼠眼,满脸丧气.
Don't look sad and downcast, as you are doing - he'll be angry.
别做出难过丧气的样, 象你现在这样一他会生气的.
Did you ever hear of such a discouraging series of events?
有谁听说过这么一连串叫人丧气的事 吗 ?
Ismay came back and reported the bleak news.
伊斯梅回来报告了令人丧气的消息.
His failure pulled down his heart.
他的失败使他颇为丧气.
The thick shoulders sagged in misery.
那厚实的双肩丧气地耷拉了下来.
That is, that you will act in this dismal matter by my advice and direction.
换句话说, 在这桩令人丧气的事件中你要照我的劝告和吩咐去做.
She sat there quite reduced and bewildered by her own peculiar part in all this.
她坐在那里,一想到自己在这件事中所扮演的角色,就觉得丧气,不知道怎么办才好.
Just getting through each day was an exercise in frustration and exhaustion.
每过一天都是恢心丧气和精疲力竭的磨练.
I did not want him to think I should let him down.
我不要让他觉得我会使他丧气.
Q: How frustrating has your first half - season in Houston been?
问: 你在休斯敦的前半个赛季多么的令你丧气?
Giving the child problems he can't solve will only frustrate him.
把孩子所不能解决的问题给他只会使他丧气.
I don't know what's the matter, I feel wretched at one time, and buoyant at another.
我也不明白是怎么回事, 一会儿觉得丧气, 一会儿又觉得轻快.