I don't mind telling you I was absolutely terrified.
说真的,我当时吓坏了。
I would be surprised, actually, if he left Birmingham.
如果他要离开伯明翰,说真的,我会很惊讶。
This little letter gave us a few chuckles, I can tell you.
说真的,我们看了这封短信都笑了。
He said it was true that a collision had happened.
他说真的发生了冲突。
Honest, Kate, I don't know what you're on about.
说真的,凯特,我不知道你在说些什么。
No kidding, it's not easy to get a universal instrument these days.
说真的, 现在要买台万能仪可不容易.
Really, that was a terrible mistake.
说真的, 那是非常严重的错误.
But really, what harm could it possibly do to pop down there and just sniff around?
不过说真的,马上赶到那里去打探一下情况会有什么坏处呢?
'Aye,'said he,'by thunder, but I wanted some o'that!'
“ 啊, ” 他说, “ 说真的, 刚才我就缺几口这玩意儿. ”
" Indeed , they do not,'said Pitty, ruffling.
" 说真的, 那倒不一定."皮蒂皱皱眉头,表示异议.
It was , indeed, a requisite in any decent gentleman's house.
说真的, 在任何一位上流人士的合适的宅子里,这都是必需品.
Indeed, it is possible that many would not approve this version.
说真的, 可能许多人不赞成这个版本.
He had practically made an appointment with a man at Bonneville.
说真的,他在波恩维尔跟人有个约会呢.
By Heaven, he is the proudest fellow breathing.
说真的, 那家伙是天下最骄傲的人了.
But, by thunder ! if it don't make me cold inside to think of Flint.
不过, 说真的,只要一想到福林特,我就不禁感到浑身发冷.