We received a warning of the coming attack.
我们接获即将受到攻击的警报.
The comments received were diverse and on some issues conflicting.
当局接获市民各种不同的意见,在某些问题上,意见颇为分歧.
I only got an answers about the stock we HAs on hand.
我刚刚接获通知咱们现有库存量.
I just got an answer about the stock we have on hand.
我方才接获通知我们现有库存量.
A further 3825 reports on potential dangerous building elements were received.
此外,该署又接获3825宗有关具潜在危险建筑构件的报告.
Our other allies around the world have also been alerted.
我们在全世界的其他盟国也已接获警报.
During the year, 73 topics were available and 62300 calls were received.
年内, 这项服务设有73个课题,接获的电话查询有62300宗.
And children were warned not to play outside in the noxious air.
儿童更接获警告,不要到外面有毒的空气中玩耍.
Have you received any complaint before the happening of this accident?
意外发生前是否已接获有关之投诉?
I just got an answer about the stock we hxdye on hand.
我刚刚接获通知我们现有库存量.
She has received a written warning about her conduct.
她已接获对她操行的书面警告.
In 1997, 88 182 applications for a Security Personnel Permit were received.
在一九九七年, 接获保安人员许可证的申请书有88182份.
In 1997, 45375 calls and 1737 completed forms were received.
在一九九七年, 警方共接获45375宗电话举报和1737份填妥的邮柬.
During the year, 4 263 objections were lodged with the board.
年内, 城规会共接获4263份反对书.
I have been directed to you for further information.
我接获指示向你了解进一步的情况.