He saw me standing there, grinning foolishly at him.
他看见我站在那里,傻乎乎地咧着嘴朝他笑。
I just stood there like a lemon.
我就傻乎乎地站在那儿。
Daisy called her daffy, but goodhearted.
黛西说她傻乎乎的,但心肠很好。
He lurched through the bar, grinning inanely.
他踉踉跄跄地穿过酒吧间,傻乎乎地笑着。
Don't just stand there looking gormless—do something!
别只是傻乎乎地站在那儿—干点事吧!
She didn't want to be typecast as a dumb blonde.
她不想总是演傻乎乎的金发女郎一类的角色。
You're nearly twenty, yet you keep saying silly things like that.
你已经快20岁了, 还老是说出那样傻乎乎的话来.
I was annoyed with myself for having so quickly and mindlessly lost thirty dollars.
我恨自己怎么会这么快就傻乎乎地损失了30美元。
I would beam back in a quietly idiotic manner.
我就冲他们默默地傻乎乎地笑笑.
Husky seems to be a little silly, but quite cute.
哈士奇看起来有点傻乎乎, 但却挺可爱.
Ah, those foolish days of noble longings and of noble strivings!
啊, 那些充满高贵憧憬和高尚奋斗的傻乎乎的时光!
With funny faces and silly costumes, he made the audience laugh.
他滑稽的脸和傻乎乎的戏服惹得观众捧腹大笑.
I expected that the Queen does not enjoy being gawked at.
我想女王不会喜欢被人傻乎乎地盯住不放.
There will be no foolish wand - waving or silly incantations in this class.
这门课不需要你们傻呼呼挥魔杖,也不需要念傻乎乎的咒语.
Foolishly, I allowed myself to be persuaded to enter the contest.
我竟傻乎乎地让人说服去参加比赛.