Knox had taken it on himself to choose the wine.
诺克斯擅自作主,选了葡萄酒。
It's up to you.
由你作主.
Alas, she could not judge.
可惜她不能作主.
It lies with you to accept or reject the proposal.
对该建议是接受还是拒绝由你作主.
Mr. Lin isn't here , " he said promptly. I haven't the right to decide. "
他立刻说: “ 师傅不在, 我不能作主. ”
She put herself into their hands with the trust of a little child.
她象小孩儿一样,一切让大家替她作主.
Having decided everything oneself so long ( ly ) , he feels difficultly to accept others'command.
凡事自己 作主 已经那么久了, 他觉得难以接受别人的命令.
She wants to be mistress of her own affairs, ie organize her own life.
她的事情她要自己作主.
But can't you respect me enough to let me make my own decision?
可你能不能尊重我让我自己作主 呢 ?
The creations of youthful Schiller mainly have four - part drama.
青年席勒的创作主要是四部戏剧.
My dear sir, it is not for me to dictate to you.
亲爱的先生, 你的事我当然无权作主.
Each time we give you your head, you do something stupid.
每次我们让你自己作主, 你总是干些蠢事.
I welcome the use of the soft keyboard, my keyboard, I decide!
欢迎使用我的软键盘, 我的键盘, 我作主!
She decides her own matters, and never listens to others'opinions.
她自己的事情自己作主, 从不听别人的意见.
Grand Canal - Beijing dialect and can make the person in charge of things.
大拿 — 北京土话,能作主管事的人.