Till I come , give attendance to reading , to exhortation, to doctrine.
13你要以宣读, 劝勉,教导为念, 直等到我来.
Till I come , give attention to reading , to exhortation, to doctrine.
13你要以宣读 、 劝勉、教导为念, 直等到我来.
Child training has many aspects. Guidance, counsel, and instruction are all included.
教导孩童包括很多方面,例如教诲 、 劝勉 、 指导等.
Teach and preach these principles.
你要以此教训人、劝勉人.
These things teach and exhort.
这些事你要教导人,并劝勉人.
If you are a teacher, put your heart into an encourager, do it often.
你若是一位教师, 就当尽心去教.你若是劝勉人的, 就当时常劝勉人.
Andhad gone over those parts and had given them much exhortation, he came into Greece.
走遍了那一带地方,用许多话劝勉门徒, (或作众人)然后来到希腊.
Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of Scripture, to preaching and to teaching.
你要以宣读, 劝勉,教导为念, 直等到我来.
Until I come, give attention to the public reading of Scripture, to exhortation and teaching.
提前4:13你要以宣读 、 劝勉、教导为念 、 直等到我来.
Judas and Silas, also being prophets themselves, encouraged and strengthened the brethren with a lengthy message.
徒15:32犹大和西拉也是先知、就用许多话劝勉弟兄 、 坚固他们.
But one who prophesies speaks to men for edification and exhortation and consolation.
林前14:3但作先知讲道的、是对人说、要造就、安慰、劝勉人.
Until I come, devote yourself to the public reading of to preaching and to teaching.
你要以宣读、劝勉、教导为念 、 直等到我来.
Judas and Silas, who were themselves prophets, exhorted and strengthened the brothers with many words.
犹达和息拉, 因为他们也是先知, 就讲了许多话,劝勉坚固弟兄们.
Judas and Silas , who themselves were prophets, said much to encourage and strengthen the brothers.
犹大和西拉也是先知 、 就用许多话劝勉弟兄、坚固他们.
Until I come, attend to the public reading , to the exhortation, to the teaching.
13你要注重宣读 、 劝勉 、 教导,直等到我来.