Check us in at the hotel and wait for my call.
去宾馆替我们办理好入住手续,然后等我的电话。
He had gone to the reception desk, presumably to check out.
他已经去前台了,可能是要办理退房手续。
I'd like to check him out of here the day after tomorrow.
我想后天帮他办理手续,结账离开这里。
This child is nobody's child until someone makes her theirs officially.
在有人办理正式手续认领以前,这个孩子不属于任何人。
Today Mahoney booked himself into one of the best hotels in Sydney.
今天,马奥尼自己到悉尼最好的一家旅馆办理了入住手续。
They packed and checked out of the hotel.
他们收拾好东西,办理了退房手续。
to go through all the formalities necessary in order to get a gun licence
办理取得持枪执照的全部必要手续
I couldn't face the whole rigmarole of getting a work permit again.
我无法再次面对获取工作许可证所需的各种冗长复杂的手续。
I'll book you out at the same time as myself.
我将替你办与我同时离开旅馆的手续.
An oath was administered to the newly elected President.
新当选的总统执行了宣誓手续.
The ship sailed as soon as it got clearance.
那艘船一办好离港手续立刻启航了.
It's a formality which we have to go through.
它是我们必须办理的一项手续.
You must go through customs in order to pass across the border.
你要过境,就必须在海关办理手续.
I doubt whether your procedure would be considered regular by authorities.
我怀疑当局是否会认为你的手续合乎规定.
You must check in the equipment after using.
这些器材用后必须办妥手续归还.