He was disconcerted to find his fellow diners already seated.
他很窘迫地发现和他一起就餐的其他人已经入座了。
The audiences are requested to be their seats by 7 ∶ 25.
要求观众在7∶25入座.
He sat down , at first, with some constraint and awkwardness.
他刚入座时还感到有点拘束和别扭.
Passengers are requested to stow their hand - baggage in the lockers above the seats.
旅客须将随身携带的行李放入座位上方的贮藏柜里.
Across the boardroom table to the right, the Honourable Harold Austin slipped into his accustomed seat.
在董事会议桌对面靠右一点的地方, 哈罗德·奥斯汀阁下在自己惯坐的椅子上入座.
We'll have you seated the minute we've got a free table.
我们一有空桌就请您入座.
She came in March , alone, driving herself a nimble two - seater.
那是三月时候, 她自己驶着一部两入座的轻便小汽车.
Well have you seated as soon as we get a free table.
一有空位就请你们入座.
It is only meet that she should be seated first.
只有她先入座才合适.
Pleased stand inside , let other passengers behind you go convenience.
侧身站一下, 方便后面旅客入座.
Could you please take the seat according to your seat number?
您能按座位号入座 吗 ?
The men made a seat for him, and took him in warmly.
人们给他让了个座, 热情地邀他入座.
The audience must be in their seats before the overture.
观众必须于序曲演奏前入座.
An escort will show you to your table. Just a moment, please.
侍者会带您入座, 请稍等.
One second, you can change seat after take off.
请稍等, 待所有旅客入座之后再换.