If he's trying to rattle your cage, it's working.
如果他存心要让你不得安宁的话,那他是得逞了。
We must thwart his malevolent schemes.
我们决不能让他的恶毒阴谋得逞.
The enemy's plot was frustrated.
敌人的阴谋未能得逞.
He was intent on murder and he came within an ace of succeeding.
他一心想杀人并且差点就得逞了。
People expect others to be honest, which is why conmen find it so easy to hoodwink people.
人们认为别人是诚实正直的,所以骗子很容易行骗得逞。
The two occasions she tripped up tell you nothing about how often she got away with it.
你看到了她的两次失手,却根本不知道有多少次她都得逞了。
He will realize that he was very lucky yesterday. "
他会发现他昨天的阴谋得逞是非常侥幸的. ”
We forestalled the attempt to steal the jewels by having them removed.
我们抢在偷盗珠宝的图谋得逞之前将它们转移了.
At any event, nobody could trick even once somebody as resourceful and tough as Dinitz.
但无论如何, 对于象迪尼茨这样足智多谋和难以对付的人来说,欺诈手法既使只使用一次也不会得逞.
The heavy steel doors mocked the attempts of the thieves to open the safe.
厚重的铁门使盗贼开启保险箱的企图无法得逞.
They will never be allowed to attain their ambition.
绝不能让他的野心得逞.
Companies are also devising novel technologies to outfox the criminals.
制药公司也在发明新技术,令造假者无法得逞.
The thief was foiled in his attempt to enter the house.
小偷进屋的企图未能得逞.
Just wait and see. I won't let you get away with that.
咱们走着瞧. 我不会让你得逞的.
Gabrielle: Maybe. But we don't have to make it easy for them.
也许吧. 但我们也不会让他们轻易得逞.