They thought that their relatives would be able to fix the visas.
他们以为他们的亲戚们会把签证办好。
You may depend on him to do it well.
你可以相信他能把事办好.
The ship sailed as soon as it got clearance.
那艘船一办好离港手续立刻启航了.
They checked into the hotel yesterday.
他们昨天到达旅馆并办好登记手续.
He did it well with the least money.
他用最少的钱把事办好了.
Get the job done in three days.
尽着三天把事情办好.
He had checked in at Amsterdam's Schiphol airport for a flight to Manchester.
他已经在阿姆斯特丹的斯希普霍尔机场办好了登机手续,准备飞往曼彻斯特。
We checked into the hotel, then went for a walk along the beachfront.
我们办好旅馆入住手续后, 就去海滩散步了.
The headmaster plays an important role in the good running of a school.
办好一所学校,校长起重要作用.
He has no idea of how to run a successful business.
他不知道把企业办好的方法.
Quite unknown to me, she'd gone ahead and booked the holiday.
在我完全不了解的情况下, 她已先行办好了度假的预订手续.
We will have the work done, irrespective of cost.
不管花多大代价,我们也得要把这项工作办好.
" It's the Dragon - boat Festival the day after tomorrow. I suppose you've done everything? "
“ 大后天就是端阳节了, 你都办好了罢? ”
" I think we should go and help to make it a success, all of us.
" 我想我们大家都应当去帮助把义卖会办好.
I should be good, considering how experienced I am in going it by myself.
我应当把事办好, 独个儿办事我一向是很有把握的.