I would fain do as you ask.
听候你的吩咐。
I'm always at your service.
我随时听候您的吩咐.
'I am always at the captain's order. Show him in,'said the squire.
“ 我随时听候船长的吩咐,快请他进来. ”乡绅说.
The suspect was marched to the police station for interrogation.
嫌疑犯被押赴警察局听候讯问.
On ( your ) arrival at the hotel please wait for further instructions.
( 你 ) 抵达旅馆后,请听候进一步指示.
That officer of the board , a full - chested, round - faced negro, approached, and inclined his ear.
"那招待是个胸脯宽阔的圆脸黑人.他走近桌子, 侧耳听候吩咐.
Then what you have to do, is, to remain there until he wants you.'
然后你就就地等待, 听候差遣. ”
I saw two and thirty men and women to receive that sentence of death.
我看到了三十二个男女,听候死刑的判决.
Tell me what to do. I am entirely at your disposal now.
告诉我该做什么. 现在我完全听候你的吩咐.
We place our best service, as heretofore, at your disposal.
任何时候,我们当一如既往听候贵方安排, 竭诚尽力服务.
As for Passepartout, he was ready for anything that might be proposed.
至于路路通, 他早已准备好随时听候差遣.
The young offender had to be remanded in custody for ten days.
这个少年犯不得不被关押十天听候审理.
We place our best services, as heretofore, at your disposal.
任何时候,我们当一如继往听候贵方安排, 竭诚尽力服务.
And I'll be expecting good news from you soon.
我听候您的回音.
I am always at your service.
我随时听候你的吩咐.