St. Patrick's Cathedral is famed for its midnight mass on Christmas eve.
圣巴特里克大教堂以其圣诞前夜的午夜弥撒著称.
On New Year's Eve he confided that he had suffered rather troubling chest pains.
新年前夜,他诉说他胸口疼得相当厉害。
At Christmas the visitors began their circuit of dropping in on the eve of the feast day.
圣诞节时,客人们在节日前夜开始逐家拜节。
I awaited Christmas Eve, and the always exciting advent of fat Santa.
我等待着圣诞前夜,以及圣诞胖爷爷那总是令人兴奋的到来。
" Yeah, " he said. " Christmas Eve and Christmas. "
“ 好 ” 他说, “ 圣诞节前夜和圣诞节一整天. ”
People are busy shopping and wrapping presents for relatives and friends before Christmas Eve.
在圣诞节前夜,人们忙着为亲朋好友买东西、包礼物.
The euro exchanges two year low point which dollar close eve creates.
欧元兑美元接近前夜创出的两年低点.
I met her on the eve of my birthday.
在我生日的前夜我遇见了她.
We are on the eve of a great change.
目前是大变动的前夜.
For Christmas Eve that year, she had chosen all my favorite foods.
那一年的圣诞前夜, 她挑选的食物都是我最爱吃的.
Where will Harry be on Halloween? We can only guess, of course.
在万圣节前夜的时候哈利会在哪里? 当然我们只能作出猜测.
And then he remembered he remembered last year New Year's Eve.
接着他记起了一切,记起了去年的新年前夜.
On New Year's Eve, we count down the time until midnight.
新年前夜, 我们倒计时一直到午夜.
Young kids often dress up and have fun at Halloween.
万圣节前夜.小孩子通常都乔装打扮. 玩得很开心.
The morning sea was tranquil after the storm the night before.
前夜暴雨之后的早晨,大海非常平静.