The bank's staff were already angered by a meagre 3.1% pay rise.
银行职员对只加薪3.1%已心生怒火。
Occasionally I have to go and ask the boss for a rise.
有时我不得不找老板要求加薪。
Within two months Kelly got a raise.
不到两个月,凯利就获得了加薪。
His tightfisted employer was unwilling to give him a raise.
他那吝啬的雇主不肯给他加薪.
You will get an automatic increase in pay every year.
你每年一定有一次加薪.
I asked for a rise of salary so I could bail out.
我要求加薪以便渡过困难.
If I don't get a pay rise I'll quit.
若不给加薪,我就不干了.
His request for a rise was turned down.
他要求加薪,被拒绝了.
So you want a rise? Dream on!
那么说你想加薪? 做梦去吧!
The contract would give unionized workers a 12 percent pay raise over three years.
合同将给加入工会的工人今后3年12%的加薪。
Those remaining in work will be lucky to get the smallest of pay increases.
那些仍在工作的人,有那么一点点儿加薪就要算是运气了。
He warned yesterday that a pay rise for teachers would lead to job cuts.
他昨天警告说,给教师们加薪会导致职位的裁减。
Although unemployment rose last month, this is unlikely to dampen down wage demands.
虽然上个月失业人数上升,但这不太可能减弱工人要求加薪的意愿。
If he starts talking about another job, that means he wants a rise in pay.
如果他开始考虑另找工作, 那就意味着他想加薪.
Choose your moment carefully if you want to ask her for a pay rise.
如果你想要求她给你加薪,你要小心选择时机.