I'm following up a few things that might dovetail.
我正追查几件可能互相关联的事。
If it's possible, track the rumour back to its origin.
如果可能,应追查谣言的源头。
He tracked down his cousin and uncle. The latter was sick.
他追查到了堂弟和叔叔的下落,发现叔叔这时正在病中。
The police had to check out the call.
警方不得不追查那通电话。
The rumor has been traced back to a bad man.
那谣言经追查是个坏人造的.
I had told people what he had been doing, so now the police were onto him.
我已将他的所作所为告诉了别人,因此现在警方正在追查他。
When I didn't hear from the suppliers or receive a refund, I chased the matter up.
我既没收到供货商的消息,也没拿到退款,于是开始追查此事。
The authority can chase up the source of the pollution and demand that the owner clean it up.
当局可以追查到污染的源头,责令业主负责清理。
Car manufacturers stamp a vehicle identification number at several places on new cars to help track down stolen vehicles.
汽车制造商在新车的好几处地方打上车辆识别号码,以便于追查被偷车辆。
Clues and leads were being followed up from Albany to Oakland.
从奥尔巴尼到奥克兰的一切线索和疑点都在追查之中.
" You ought to go away, " I said. " It's pretty certain they'll trace your car. "
“ 你应当走开, ” 我说, “ 他们会追查你的车子,这是肯定的. ”
It would have phony license plates and the car itself would be untraceable.
车上的执照牌是假的,凭这辆车要追查车主人也是不可能的.
Let us trace out in greater detail this computation of acceleration due to gravitationtal forces.
让我们详细追查这些由重力所引起的加速度的计算方法.
Is there someone else who can help you track Henderson?
还有谁能帮你追查亨德森的下落?
I tracked Regali's credit card use, Monica.
我追查了内盖里的信用卡用途, 莫尼卡.