His friends were all crying aim for him.
朋友们都在为他助威.
The crowd boosted the morale of the runners.
人们为赛跑选手们加油助威.
We urged the school team on with loud cheers.
我们大声助威,激励校队拼搏.
Have fun. We'll cheer for you.
好好打, 我们会给你加油、助威的.
I can't believe those kilt - wearing wussies aren't gonna show up.
我真不相信这些苏格兰胆小鬼竟然没人来给他们助威!
The football march had to be paused because of the barbaric supporters.
因为那些野蛮的助威者,足球比赛不得不暂停.
These major suIt'star's appearance cheers, has caused a scene audience's tumult immediately.
这些大牌明星的到场助威, 随即引起了现场观众的一阵骚动.
They were behind us all the match but now we cannot stop what we are doing.
他们整场比赛一直在为我们助威所以我们不能停止.
Performance, have drums, music, accompaniment of gongs, as well as flags, bamboo Hatabu cheer.
表演时, 有鼓 、 乐 、 锣伴奏, 还有彩旗 、 竹幡助威.
A mass exodus of Liverpudlians converged on the Italian capital to cheer on the Reds.
大规模外逃Liverpudlians聚集在意大利首都助威红人.
This time we were seated near a very enthusiastic group of Romanians, loudly supporting their team.
这次,我们坐在一群热情的罗马尼亚人旁边, 他们大声为自己的参赛队伍加油助威.
I wanna welcome everybody here in this cheer team.
我想每个人都欢迎在此助威团队.
He banged his fist on the table to emphasize his argument.
他用拳头敲著桌子为自己的辩驳助威.
Recently, I was at a professional football game supporting my favorite team.
最近, 我去看一场职业足球赛,并给我喜爱的球队助威.
The support of the students cheered up the losing team and they played harder and won.
学生们的助威使这个处于劣势的队伍精神振奋起来,他们努力拼搏,最后赢得了胜利.