"You're not looking too well, Thomas," he said presently.
“托马斯,你看起来气色不太好,”他脱口而出。
"You're mad," the driver blurted out.
“你疯了,”司机脱口而出。
Her retort was mechanical.
她的反驳是脱口而出的。
She blurted it out before I could stop her.
我还没来得及制止,她已脱口而出。
"I was looking for Sally", he blurted, and his eyes filled with tears.
“我当时正在在找萨莉”,他脱口而出,眼里噙满了泪水。
"But not quite yet," he says quickly, with that ready smile of his.
“但还不至于如此,”他脱口而出,脸上保持着他那一贯的微笑。
If you memorize a poem, you can say it without looking at a book.
你若记住一首诗, 不看书就能脱口而出.
" Those trains in the window, " I blurted before he could speak.
“ 橱窗里那套火车, ” 不等售货员说话我就脱口而出.
" Ought to! " he exclaimed, still leaning back. " That I had to.
“ 不是‘应该 ’, ” 乔治脱口而出, 不过身子还是靠在沙发背上, “ 他们说我必须顶上去.
" It was the butterflies, " the little man suddenly blurted out.
“ 是那些蝴蝶, ” 矮个子脱口而出.
The slight streak of contempt in his hasty reply offended Dorothea.
这种脱口而出的回答带有一丝轻蔑的意味,这伤了多萝西娅的心.
Trapped, Ozzie blurted the first thing that came to him.
奥齐陷进了圈套, 他所想到的头一句话脱口而出.
He criticized them very freely, in a positive, off - hand way.
他无拘无束地批评他们, 常常脱口而出,语气却又十分肯定.
The words had come out without forethought.
这话未加思考就脱口而出了.
" I was asleep, " cried Mr. Klipspringer , in a spasm of embarrassment. " That is, I'd BEEN asleep.
“ 我在睡觉, ” 克利普斯普林格先生窘迫之中脱口而出, “ 我是说, 我本来在睡觉.