His mother was murdered. Yeah, she got whacked. Snuffed out.
他母亲是被谋杀的。是的,是被人干掉的,弄死的。
' she keeps saying they're already killed Papa!
总说爸爸已经被他们弄死了!
I am glad we do not have to try to kill the stars. "
我很高兴,我们不必去弄死那些星星. ”
Imagine if each day a man must try to kill the moon, he thought.
想想看,如果人必须每天去弄死月亮,那该多糟, 他想.
" But ef he hahmed you, Miss Scarlett , Ah'll go back an'mek sho of it. "
" 他要是伤害了您, 思嘉小姐, 我就非回去把他弄死不可.
He himself was convinced that Clyde had murdered the girl in cold blood.
他本人深信克莱德确实非常残暴地弄死了那个姑娘.
She may strike the lot of us dead if we cross her.
咱们要是冒犯了她,她也会把咱们全都弄死的.
First you make dead, then you wish to rob his larder.
一开始,你先把那个人给弄死了, 这然后,你还想抢掠他的贮藏室.
He can never bring himself to kill an animal or a bird.
他永远也不会忍心去弄死一只动物或小鸟.
I couldn't kill the mouse in cold blood.
我不能残酷地弄死那只老鼠.
For God's sake, Joe, give it up! You'll kill the poor girl.
看在上帝份上, 乔, 住手吧! 你会弄死这个可怜的姑娘的.
We cannot have the heart to kill the dog.
我们不忍心弄死这条狗.
It is enough to on the sea and kill our true brothers.
在海上过日子,弄死我们自己真正的兄弟,已经够我们受的了.
The mad elephant went on the rampage and killed its keeper.
那头大像疯狂般地发威,把饲养人给弄死了.
Then she shrieked terrifyingly, hysterically. Stop it ! Stop it! You're killing me!
接着她发出可怕的歇斯底里的尖叫, 住手! 住手! 你会弄死我的!