He explained somewhat unconvincingly that the company was paying for everything.
他解释说公司会支付一切费用,这个说法有点令人不能信服。
"Lovely house," I said lamely.
“房子真不错,”我称赞道,听上去毫无信服力。
I'm not convinced.
我还是不很信服。
The arguments are founded on facts and compel conviction.
这些论点以事实为根据,令人不得不信服.
They, having first persuaded themselves, contrive to influence their neighbours.
他们首先自己信服了之后, 便设法诱使邻居
Compulsion will never result in convincing them.
强迫永远不会使他们信服.
My explanation brought them around.
我的解释使他们信服了.
His argument has brought conviction to many waverers.
他的论点使许多犹豫不决的人信服.
My parents were dubious about it at first but we soon convinced them.
我父母起初对此心存疑虑,但是我们很快就让他们信服了。
The spectacle of Xerxes's defeat tremendously reinforced the traditional conviction that pride goes before a fall.
泽克西斯战败的景象极其使人信服“骄兵必败 ” 这句源远流长的老话.
My explanation brought them round.
我的解释使他们信服了。
At bottom, he is convinced that their ways are the best.
心底里, 他信服他们的方法是最好的.
He doubts the truth of your story, but is open to conviction.
他对你说的事有怀疑, 但只要有证据,他是愿意信服的.
Nature's logic was too horrid for him to care for.
天公的逻辑这样令人可怕,怎么能叫他信服呢?
All the students were carried along by the speech of the teacher.
老师的话使学生们都很信服.