If you threaten me or use any force, I shall inform the police.
你要是威胁我或是动武,我就报警。
The man lost his temper and had to be restrained from violence by neighbors who held his arms.
那人火气上来了,邻居们不得不拉住他的胳膊不让他动武.
The resort to force is forbidden in this school.
该学校禁止动武.
Are you going to co - operate or do we have to get physical?
你是跟我们合作呢还是要我们动武?
Since you won't yield to persuasion, we'll try what force can do.
既然你不听劝阻, 那我们就只好动武了.
At last, when they were about to come to blows , old Faustulus stepped between them.
最后, 当他们快要动武的时候, 老福斯图鲁斯走来调停.
The youth grew crimson, and clenched his fists, with every appearance of a meditated assault.
这年轻人脸上通红, 握紧拳头, 简直想要摆出动武的架势.
He was bashed up in the playground by some older boys.
有几个年龄较大的男孩子在操场上对他动武.
I did not want to be violent with her.
我不想和她动武.
SAMPSON I mean, an we be in choler, we'll draw.
山:我说, 咱们要是发起脾气来, 就会拔剑动武.
The lady brisked up to him as if she would fight him.
那妇人向他急急而来,好像要跟他动武似的.
He threatened me with violence.
他用动武来威胁我.
Don't use force rashly.
不要轻易动武.
To jaw - jaw is better than to war - war.
动口比动武要好.
He is at least content that there will be no immediate use of force.
让他满意的是,至少不用马上动武.