The girl is interpreting for foreign visitors.
那女孩在替外宾当口译.
Note - taking is very important when you interpret a long talk.
口译大段谈话时,记好笔记很重要.
We charge 50 Yuan per hour for the service of an interpreter.
我们每小时收50元的口译服务费.
Act as an interpretation for important conferences or translator for important materials.
担当重要材料的笔译和重要会议的口译.
This paper aims at describing the comprehension process in consecutive interpreting.
本文主要讨论即席口译的理解过程.
Perhaps I could be of some use as an interpreter.
或许我可以派点用场,搞些口译.
We need professional interpreters, not just someoen who can speak English.
我们需要的是专业口译, 不是单单会说英文的人.
My dream is to become an excellent bilingual interpreter.
我梦想成为一名优秀的双语口译家.
I was wondering if you have any vacancy for an interpreter.
我想知道您们是否需要口译人员.
This is why there is a need for competent translators and interpreters.
这也正是我们需要很多笔译和口译人才的缘故.
An interpreter should enbrace good work ethics and a loftiness of patriotism.
口译议员必须具有良好的职业道德和爱国主义的情操.
The anticipation strategy always been underscored by many interpreters.
口译中的预测策略向来受到译员的普遍重视.
Such a luxury is not available to the real time interpreters.
这样的奢侈对现场口译人员是不可能有的.
This thesis adopts Xida Model as the working process of interpretation.
本文采用厦大模式作为口译的运作过程.
Do basic English and Chinese interpretation and translation.
基本的中英文口译和笔译.