You can't cross the road—it's like a racetrack.
那条马路像赛车道一样,你不要横过那条马路。
Look around you before crossing the streets.
在横过马路的时候先朝各方面看看.
You can cross the road in safety when the policeman holds up his hand to stop the cars.
当警察举手让车辆暂停时,你就可以安全横过马路.
Long streamers of Northern Lights flashing blue wisps across the sky.
北极光的狭长流光,闪射出蓝色的光芒,横过夜空.
The car furrowed the loose sand as it crossed the desert.
车子横过沙漠,在松软的沙土上犁出了一道车辙.
You must look both sides before you cross a road.
横过马路之前,你一定要两边都看一下.
Do not swap horses when crossing a stream.
当你横过溪流的时候,不要掉换你的马匹.
As Dixon crossed the road, the sight of all this energy made his spirits lift.
狄克逊横过马路, 看到那生机勃勃的场面,他的精神顿时感到振奋.
However, these were among workers with multiple exposures across industries.
然而, 这些横过工业是在有多样的暴露工人之中.
The frame format remains the same across each Ethernet segment.
框架格式保持横过每个乙太网络片段的一样的.
In this system a course of bricks is laid across the wall.
在这个系统里,铺设了一层横过墙的砖.
You certainly can't send sound or movies across that type of connection.
你确定地不能送声音或电影横过连接的那个类型.
She watched for a chance to cross the road.
她等候时机横过马路.
And lo and behold, you come across the stone in a clearing.
而且看到, 你横过清扫的石头受到的影响.
Crossing opportunities at intersections are indicated by crossing facilities.
横过交叉口的机会表明了过路设施.