Politicians want a lap-dog press which will uncritically report their propaganda.
政客们想要的是不问是非、甘为他们搞宣传的哈巴狗一样的新闻媒体。
"Well, why don't you ask me?" he said finally.
“嗯,那你为什么不问我呢?”他最后问道。
Those who acted under duress shall go unpunished.
胁从不问.
Henry used to be totally apolitical, but I think he is now politically more aware.
基辛格过去完全不问政治, 但是,我认为现在他政治上比较敏锐了.
The chief criminals shall be punished without fail, those who are accomplices under duress shall go unpunished and those who perform deeds of merIt'shall be rewarded.
首恶必办, 胁从不问,立功受奖.
The chief criminals shall be punished without fail, those who are accomplices under duress shall go unpunished and those who perform deeds of merit shall be rewarded.
首恶必办, 胁从不问,立功受奖。
" It is so, " assented Defarge, without being asked.
“ 是这样, ” 德伐日不问自答.
It's no good hiding our heads under our wings, is it?
埋头不问 总 不是好办法, 你说 呢 ?
Until lately, you led a life of innocent sloth.
直到最近, 你过的还都是不问世事的懒散生活.
" If you won't ask your daughter r 11 ask her for you,'said the district chief.
区长说: “ 你不问我替你问!
Don't they say the only foolish questions are unasked ones?
没听人说最怕不问清楚就疑神疑鬼 吗 ?
Heroes ask out, do not look at age rogue!
英雄不问出路, 流氓不看岁数!
Excuse me, officer. I'm asking about the way to the train station.
哦,抱歉, 我也不是本地人. 你为什么不问那边的警察?
It wasn't very polite of you to serve yourself without asking.
你也不问一声就自己吃起来是不太礼貌的.
Now you mark me . I ask no questions, nor I won't let others.
你听清楚了: 我什么问题也不问你, 也不许别人间你.