I'm afraid that this school year is off to a shaky start.
恐怕这学年一开学就不顺。
I've had a bad day at work.
我今天上班诸事不顺。
On bad days I even felt suicidal.
赶上不顺的日子,我都觉得不想活了。
The feelings of the people are against him.
人心不顺.
When things aren't going well, he encourages me, telling me not to give up.
事情进展不顺的时候,他鼓励我说不要放弃。
If the name is not right then speech will not be in order, and if speech is not in order then nothing will be accomplished.
名不正则言不顺, 言不顺则事不成!
She hasn't always been lucky with her boyfriends but she seems to have struck gold this time.
她交男朋友一直不顺,而这一次似乎称心如意了.
It was not easy to peel them because the knife kept slipping.
削去皮的时候,刀锋过处,很不顺爽.
He would not be such a brute as to cross her.
他还不是那种毫无心肝的人,叫她这样心气不顺.
But her health may be a bit bumpy this year.
可是她今年的身体可是有点不顺啊.
He is frustrated that his work has not gone very well recently.
他近来工作上很不顺,比比受挫.
Why are you so depressed ? Who made you so mad?
谁惹你啦, 心气 这么不顺?
He got out of bed on the wrong side this morning.
从早上起,他就不顺气.
Your composition is too awkward, so you must revise it!
你这篇作文写得太不顺溜了, 必须修改!
The first time you hit ballhole you put your ball on this.
虽然我一开始打得不顺,但这局球愈来愈好玩了!