The shipwrecked sailors were picked up by a passing boat.
一艘过路的船只搭救了遭受船难的水手.
All the passengers were safely taken off the burning ship.
全部乘客都被从起火的船上安全地搭救出来.
Try to steer the light boat towards the big ship so that we can be picked up.
设法使小船靠拢那艘大轮船,这样我们就可以被搭救.
It was not long before a helicopter arrived on the scene to rescue the survivors of the plane crash.
不久一架直升飞机来到了现场搭救那次飞机失事的幸存者.
For hundreds of years, St bernard dogs have saved the lives of travellers crossing the dangerous pass.
几百年来, 圣伯纳修道院的狗已经搭救了穿越这个险关的许多旅游者的性命.
We have to depend upon his good sense to save us all.
我们还要依靠他的良知来搭救我们大家.
At last , a phalanx of soldiers rescued us.
一支密集队形的军队终于前来搭救了我们.
Then he hurried away, to do what he could to secure his master's liberty.
接着他急忙走开, 尽力设法搭救他的主人,使他恢复自由.
He began to grow a little impatient for some signs of relief from his friends.
一直不见朋友搭救他的迹象,他开始有些沉不住气了.
Soon he reached the farther side, where his friends stood ready to help him.
他很快就到达对岸, 他的朋友都站在那儿准备搭救他.
To rescue old housekeeper and the return of thereturn to France alone.
为了搭救老管家而只身回到险象环生的法国.
May my supplication come before you; deliver me according to your promise.
170愿我的恳求达到你面前、照你的话搭救我.
He saved men from drowning and you shake at a cur's yelping.
他搭救了快要溺死的人们,你呢,听到一条野狗叫唤也瑟瑟发抖.
But for your help, I could have fed the fishes.
若不是你搭救, 我恐怕已经葬身鱼腹了.
I'm very glad to hear about her being rescued.
我很高兴听到她被搭救的消息.