His voice filled with fatherly concern.
他的声音充满了慈父般的关切。
He took my arm in a fatherly way.
他慈父般地挽起我的胳膊。
He gave me a piece of paternal advice.
他给了我慈父般的忠告。
Suddenly Jack smiled and slipped back into his fatherly role.
杰克突然微微一笑,又摆起了慈父的姿态.
And then , abruptly, he beamed at Henry with a fatherly genial air, incredibly counterfeit.
紧接着, 他却突然无比虚伪地摆出了一副亲如慈父的神气, 满面堆笑地问候亨利.
He viewed them with the manner of a fatherly pilot , his countenance radiant with benevolence.
他像一位慈父般的老向导那样看着他们, 脸上堆着慈祥的笑容.
Under the guise of active wits they will lead us to the parental meditation of antics.
而且他们还会披上活跃的智慧的外衣,引导我们以慈父的目光看待他们的恶作剧.
You might accidentally say something fatherly and make her come home.
但你就不能说些慈父的话让她回家吗.
For Manolin, Santiago is like a father and teacher.
对马诺林来说, 圣地亚哥是慈父严师.
Let me give you a little motherly advice.
让我给你一点慈父般的忠告吧.
Let me give you a little fatherly advice.
让我谨向你提些慈父般的劝告吧.
He fixed his paternal gaze on me.
他用慈父般的目光注视着我.
This fatherly bear teaches us that there's always room for " inability " in parental " responsibility. "
这头慈父熊教会我们就家长’责任’而言, ’ 无能 ’ 总还有很多发展空间.
Palestinians viewed him as a father figure and the leader of their quest for a homeland.
在巴勒斯坦人眼里,他是慈父般的人物,是带领他们建立自己家园的领袖.
And just prepare to go back to your home, your father Amida Buddha's home.
只需要准备好回家, 你的慈父阿弥陀佛的家.