He seemed floored by a string of scandals.
他似乎被一连串的丑闻搞得茫然失措。
The teacher's question caught him flat - footed.
老师的讯问使他仓皇失措.
The stories I had heard were coming back in disconcerting detail.
我听过的种种传说,一层一节都记起来了,越发令我觉得张惶失措.
She was numb with grief.
她因悲伤而茫然失措.
He floundered through his speech.
他张惶失措地作完了演说.
He immediately partook of his mother's anxiety and fell into a great flutter.
他立即分担了他母亲的焦虑,陷入一种极端张惶失措之中.
They were unwilling to panic in the face of economic crisis.
他们不愿意在面对经济危机时惶恐失措.
Therese Gump felt confused and adrift after her 21 - year - old son committed suicide.
在她21 岁 的儿子自杀后,塞瑞斯·格穆珀很困惑,觉得茫然失措.
Under these conditions, the more manic - depressive his behavior, the better for you.
所以在这种情况下, 他的行为举止越失措, 你可能得到的好处也就越多.
I lost my head and started saying all sots of silly thins.
我仓惶失措,胡言乱语起来.
Foreign students often flounder in so unstructured an academic environment.
留学生经常在这种松散的学术环境中张徨失措.
If you make promises lightly, you'll find yourself in a dilemma.
倘若轻易对人许诺, 举止进退就会失措.
I always felt that it was a panic reaction of overreacting by the health authorities.
我一直认为,这是有关当局恐慌失措的过度反应.
More disconcerting, he may not be able to conduct anything remotely resembling a normal conversation.
更令人失措的是, 他甚至无法与人正常对话.
My tears for you, so I tended to panic a little like an idiot!
我的泪水因为你, 所以我慌张失措得像个白痴!