Please charge these purchases to my account.
请将这些购货价款记在我的账上.
We can use processing or assembling fees to pay for the equipment.
我们可以用加工费或装配费来偿还设备的价款.
The amount required to be paid will be specified in the contract.
价款数量在合同中应有规定.
May we have your check in settlement of this invoice - soon?
为了结算这张发票价款,请即送下支票为荷.
The buyer must accept the goods and pay for them.
买方必须接受货物,支付价款.
We're paying for the television by monthly installments.
我们按月分期付款以偿还电视机价款.
Enterprises shall recognize revenue when merchandise shipped, service provided asas money collected or money obtained.
企业应当发出商品 、 提供劳务,同时收讫价款或者取得索取价款的凭据时,确认营业收入.
Appropriately adjust the real estate business to sell land to pay price limit.
适度调整房地产经营性用地出让价款支付期限.
The subjects, matters and considerations involved in the three contracts are basically identical.
该三份合同的主体 、 标的物、价款基本一致.
Loan applications must not be higher than that of repurchase agreements to determine the repurchase price.
贷款申请金额不得高于回购协议确定的回购价款.
We've drawn a clean draft on you for the ononvalue of this sample shipment.
我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款.
So any fee added due to above - mentioned should be regarded to include among the project price.
所有因此而增加的费用均已视为包含于本工程合同总价款内.
The Buyer must pay the price as provided in the contract of sale.
买方必须按照销售合同规定支付价款.
We do not give refunds if the actual shipping cost is less than the price quoted.
如果实际运费少于报价,我们不会退还多出的价款.
Around two contracts signs thing and the contract cost total amount are same.
前后两份合同的标的物和合同价款总额相同.