Back off, Mom, I'm old enough to make my own decisions!
你别管,妈妈,我已经能够自己作决定了!
Why don't they just leave it alone?
他们就不能别管了吗?
"Please," he telegraphed, "just leave it alone."
“拜托,”他在电报中说,“别管它了。”
Don't be so nosy—it's none of your business.
别管那么多闲事—这与你无关。
Please stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours.
请别管我的事,我也不管你的事.
No matter who it is, we'll act according to principle.
别管是谁, 一律按原则办事.
Don't bother about me.
别管我!
I'll thank you to mind your own business.
请你别管我的事(最好把你自己的事管好).
No matter what we eat or use, it is produced by the working people.
吃的用的,别管哪一样, 都是劳动人民生产的.
Never mind the side issues, let's get down to brass tacks and thrash out a basic agreement.
别管枝节问题, 让我们讨论问题的实质,以求得基本一致.
" Oh, never mind who it was. Somebody told -- that's enough. "
“ 得了, 别管是谁干的, 反正有人已说出了那个秘密, 这就够了. ”
But never mind about Tilbury , Aleck, let's talk about something worldly.
艾莱柯, 别管提尔伯里了, 咱们说点儿实实在在的事吧.
Never mind now about Hurstwood's perfidy -- why had he done this?
现在先别管赫斯渥的背理悖行 -- 他为什么要这样做?
" Never mind what she said, " interrupted Scarlett, her heart sinking.
" 别管她说什么了, " 思嘉插嘴说, 她的心正往下沉.
Oh let her alone, my dear fellow: she's a low lot!
喂, 我亲爱的朋友,别管她吧: 她是个下流之辈.