The presumption is that he had lost his way.
推想起来,他当时是迷了路.
I gathered that he was the real leader.
我推想他是真正的领导人.
Astronomers will have to collect more spectra from these stars to confirm their suspicions.
天文学家们必须要从这些恒星上采集更多的光谱来证实他们的推想。
This newspaper article is based on supposition, not on fact.
报纸上的这篇文章是根据推想, 而不是事实.
I thought I might be opposite San vito.
我推想我现在是在圣维多河的对岸.
We may infer that this process, continued during centuries, would improve and modify any breed.
我们可以推想,这个方法, 如果继续到数百年之久, 必定会使任何品种得到改良.
I suppose you have been in our woods, haven't you ?
我推想你在我们的森林里待过, 不是 吗 ?
This is one sense in which our memories are " reconstructive. "
这就是我们记忆 “ 推想 ” 的一种情形.
From reading over your resume, I assume your English is quite good.
读了你的履历书, 我推想你的英文一定相当不错.
It's implausible to think he'd have done so in Washington.
推想他在华府时一定会这么做是不和情理的.
And that supposition is a recipe for failure.
而前述推想,是为失败开的处方.
I infer from your letter that you do not wish to see us.
我从你信中推想,你不想见我们.
I reasoned that she did not answer my letter because she was angry.
我推想她不回我的信是因为她生气了.
And , what's more, he reckons, " they'd have more fun on their journey! "
更重要的是, 他接着推想, “ 人们更能享受到旅途中的乐趣. ”
It is easy to reason out what the consequences of that action will be.
很容易推想这次行动的后果将会如何.