Frankly, I don't know what Paul sees in her.
坦白地说,我不知道保罗看上她什么了。
A born magpie, Mandy collects any object that catches her eye.
曼迪天生喜欢收集小玩意,只要是她看上的都会收藏起来。
He was free to marry whomever he chose.
他看上了谁就可以和谁结婚。
He was free to marry whomever he chose.
他看上了谁就可以和谁结婚。
His personality happened to hit her fancy.
她看上了他的人品.
Reading from a tedious technical brief for hours on end, he would stray into difficult territory.
连续看上几个小时枯燥的技术简报后,他会不自觉地钻起牛角尖来。
To all appearances this was done out of respect for the tutors.
看上来全是尊师.
A second later a raincoat caught her eye.
不一会儿,她便看上了一件雨衣.
It displayed so much of the imposing scene at a single view.
只需看上一眼,它就自然而然地足以在人的脑海中留下极其深刻的印象.
Do you think Lal will care for anything so unimportant?
你认为拉尔会看上如此无足轻重的区区之物 吗 ?
I can't think what she sees in him.
我想不通她看上他什麽了.
'I think he was a little upset at not going to the execution,'said Winston.
“ 我想,他是没看上处决,心里不高兴呢, ” 温斯顿说.
He did not like to look at the fish anymore since he had been mutilated.
他不忍心再朝这死鱼看上一眼,因为它已经被咬得残缺不全了.
I've selected small mouldy room with a low ceiling in a hostel next to Yunlin's.
我看上一间又低,又小,又霉的的东房,这是在云霖的隔壁一家叫大元的公寓里.
And I saw the reluctant turning away and then the one last look.
那恋恋不舍地转身走开,最后又看上一眼,恍如就在眼前.