He was treated like an outcast by the other children.
他受到其他小朋友的排斥.
The walls were lined with white cot - baskets in which babies lay.
四周壁下,挨排的放着许多的小白匡床,里面卧着许多小朋友.
We stared at each other across the wash basin.
小朋友也穿着好了,我们欠着身隔着水盆相对着.
" How d'you do, friend ? " he answered amiably.
他也谦和的说, “ 小朋友好呀, ”
" How d'you do ? " I began shyly.
我羞怯的轻轻的说: “ 好呀,小朋友, ”
'Good - evening, Dance ,'says the doctor, with a nod.'And good - evening to you, friend Jim.
“ 晚上好, 丹斯先生. ”大夫点点头说, “ 晚上好, 吉姆小朋友.
My neighbour woke up at this point. " You're up. Who came to see you? "
小朋友也醒了,对我招呼说, “ 你起来了, 谁来看你? ”
Taylor told her mother that she wanted to buy 500 teddy bears for kids with cancer.
泰勒告诉她母亲,她想买五百只泰迪熊送给罹患癌症的小朋友.
We're going to have to interview every one of these boys.
我们必须和这里每一位小朋友聊聊.
Hey, this was fun, my little friend, but, sorry, l ` ve got to go.
嗨, 小朋友很有意思, 但是, 对不起, 我得走了.
Our School Wushu team is exchanging with the Australian friends!
我们武术队的队员正在和外国小朋友们交流武术!
It's me, Dad! I told the other kids not to worry.
是我, 爸爸, 我告诉其他的小朋友不要着急.
The children are going to write a poem about the weather.
小朋友们将写一篇关于天气的诗.
The children are playing happily and forget about the snow completely.
小朋友们玩得真欢,完全顾不上正在下的小雪.
The children are the Hong Kong Observatory. Act the officer.
小朋友们在参观香港天文台. 扮演那里的主人.