He retorted the invective on her.
他用恶言讽刺还击她.
Tempers flared and harsh words were exchanged.
怒气突然爆发,人们开始恶言相向。
He retorted the sarcasm on her.
他用恶言还击她.
As a political satirist, scurrility was his trade, you might say.
作为政治讽刺作家, 恶言诽谤也许可算是他的行业.
Respond to the content of your boss's tirade, not the curses.
只可回应你老板所责骂的事, 而不回应他的恶言恶语.
The crowd cursed him, but he could not hear.
人们都恶言唾骂他, 但他听不见.
Respond to the content of your boss tirade, not the curses.
在盛怒下保持冷静只可回应你上司所责骂的事, 而不回应他的恶言恶语.
You use your mouth for evil and harness your tongue to deceit.
19你口任说恶言,你舌编造诡诈.
You should be careful what you say because news travels fast.
你说话要小心,因为恶言满天飞.
Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from words of deceit.
就要禁止舌头不出恶言, 嘴唇不说诡诈的话.
Hot words passed on both sides and ill blood was plentifully bred.
双方都口出恶言,因而彼此感情极为恶化.
Do not describe other people with critical words, say nothing of quarrel.
不要用批评的语言说别人,更不要恶言相向.
But negative motivation, such as punishment or verbal abuse, upsets employees.
但是负面的刺激, 如惩罚或口出恶言,则会让员工受挫.
They speak of you with evil intent ; your adversaries misuse your name.
20因为他们说恶言顶撞你、你的仇敌也妄称你的名.
Keep your tongue from evil And your lips from speaking deceit.
诗34:13就要禁止舌头不出恶言、嘴唇不说诡诈的话.