You'll get through at least ten nappies a day.
你每天至少得用10块尿布。
You may need to give the floor a rub-down with glasspaper.
你可能得用玻璃砂纸打磨一下地板。
The surface of the table must be sanded down.
这张桌子的表面得用砂纸磨光.
The horse reared up in fear, throwing its horsewoman off.
马被吓得用后腿站立起来, 把女骑手甩了下去.
The heat had to be dissipated by elaborate cooling systems.
热得用复杂的冷却装置散发.
Save what you can, but use what you must.
能省的就省, 当用的还是得用.
Peter played a delightful melody on his flute.
彼得用笛子吹奏了一支欢快的曲子.
Because of the detailed nature of the work, I have to use a very fine brush.
由于这是个细活儿, 我得用细画笔.
A quick rinse isn't sufficient. Use plenty of running water to wash away all traces of shampoo.
光快速冲洗一下是不够的.得用大量流水把残余的洗发水都洗干净.
This old stamp isn't sticky any more; I shall have to gum it down onto the envelope.
这张旧邮票的背面没黏性了, 我得用胶把它粘在信封上.
No crops can grow here in the frozen North, so all the vegetables have to be flown out.
在严寒的北方,什么庄稼也不长, 所有的蔬菜都得用飞机运去.
Even to understand the word'doublethink'involved the use of doublethink.
即便要弄懂 " 双重思想"这个词,也得用上点双重思想才行呢.
He was so ashamed that he hid his face in his hands.
他羞愧得用手把脸蒙住.
In another fashion I too was to hold still.
我也得用另一种方式表现得安分守己.
But it was in the working part of his hand.
然而正是手上最得用的地方.